If your home’s ROW windows are in need of sash replacement or repair, our company has years of experience in providing custom fabrications.
Don’t let rotting or broken sashes compromise your home’s energy efficiency, appearance, or security. A custom sash replacement can make your windows look brand new without the need for a full window replacement.
While ROW no longer exists as a business, we remain committed to providing services for their windows, which are still found in many older homes throughout the local area.
The company was founded in 1948 and long had a home in Joliet, IL. They held on to a long tradition of manufacturing wood windows but gradually introduced vinyl models in the 1990s. ROW eventually closed their doors in early 2010, and no new ROW windows are being manufactured.
Many ROW windows in the area have retained their overall high build quality, and often only need sash replacement. This is where we put our skills to work.
What to Expect from Custom ROW Sash Replacement
As with all custom sash fabrications and installs we perform, our new ROW sashes:
- Are fabricated specifically to order by us in our climate-controlled facility in Diamond, IL
- Are made from quality poplar wood
- Include stainless steel, coated fasteners, and superior hinged weather strip
- Use a butyl glaze system when glazing the glass into the sash, providing a far superior seal compared to silicone adhesive
- The only elements of the original sash we reuse are the lock keepers, strut bracket, and control bar.
We offer an upgrade to your outdated crank handle and cover set. This upgraded model has a handle that folds down and nests into the plastic cover, placing it out of the way of blinds or shutters.
These sets complement the new, contemporary design of your window and are included FREE with the purchase and installation of five or more sashes.
Every new sash comes with Cardinal Insulated Glass with LoE366. This is a high-quality glass we trust for all our work and includes a 20-year Manufacturer’s Seal Failure Product Warranty.